Sunday, January 26, 2014

Getting started


After launching klm Creative over on etsy , I honestly felt I was slightly limited to only showcasing items that were finished products.  A lot of what inspires me is not only good design, but also the journey through design to that finished product.  While I'm passionate about creating objects that are  beautiful and visually balanced, I'm also drawn to home decor projects, entertaining, cooking, media, etc.  So my plan is to use this space to showcase my process, inspiration and whatever other items might be influencing me at the moment.  If anyone has taken the time to read the About Me section over at the shop, I stated that many of my creations were from a need in my personal life.  Hopefully that part of my process will come to light through sharing on here.

I'll be honest, this is my first time sharing in this capacity, so it will be touch and go for a while.  Here goes nothing…




No comments:

Post a Comment